Thursday, February 25, 2010

What can I do to change or alter the color of outdoor/all weather paint for the outside of my home?

I have some outdoor paint I got from home depot but its the wrong color and I don't have time to take it back. Its a greyish color but I would like to make it as light as I can, My wife said to add white latex to it. Please helpWhat can I do to change or alter the color of outdoor/all weather paint for the outside of my home?
you wife is correct. the more white you add, the lighter grey it will become. be sure to add the white in accordance with what type of grey paint you have (oil base, latex).What can I do to change or alter the color of outdoor/all weather paint for the outside of my home?
You can either add white paint (exterior only and the same sheen)


or you can add white pigment. It may take more than you think to


lighten and remember paint almost always dries darker
Listen to your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment