Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can i paint while my 7 months old is at home?

is it true that if i put few drops of vanilla extract in the paint, it's gonna make the smell pleasant?Can i paint while my 7 months old is at home?
a baby a 7 mo old is not walking around but crawling still.


you could always put the baby in a playpen farthest from the


painting areas. If you have a trusted friend ask them if they


would be free to l.watch the baby 2.help paint they way you


will either have no stress painting or a helper to get it done


quickly. The faster it dries the less fumes, right!Can i paint while my 7 months old is at home?
I dont know about the vanilla...I wouldn't want to stain my paint and walls...I would just ask a friend to watch my baby for a little while. Better safe than sorry.





I wouldn't trust my 7 month old with a paint brush...at that point they are still sticking things in their mouths...besides is she even walking yet?
well you can ask her to help you. just teach her how and she'll help. that will open her mind to new things and keep her busy and out of your way.
If you can keep them in a seperate room sure or keep the room very well ventilated and the baby as far away from the paint as possible
Just open up a few windows and turn on some fans. I would keep the baby out of the room or the baby would probably touch the wall and leave fingerprints.
Dont know about the vanilla but I know if you cut an onion in half and leave in the room - it takes away the paint smell xxx
best not as the chemicals in paint is not good for baby
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment