Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Any recommendations on a very high quality paint for my home's exterior? Looking for something that is really

able to handle the hot afternoon sun baking against the house. Thanks for your help!Any recommendations on a very high quality paint for my home's exterior? Looking for something that is really
I asked several professional painters who have painted multi-million dollar homes, before repainting my house and all use Benjamin Moore, so did i and am quite happy i did, holds up nice after several years. Others might work OK too but since the labor is most of effort or cost,a few extra bucks ( 5 or $10/gallon more) for the paint was trivial. Surface prep and primer are important too but that wopuld be another question;-)Any recommendations on a very high quality paint for my home's exterior? Looking for something that is really
I use Behr paint for everything and have never had a problem. go to Home Depot, tell them what you will be using the paint on and they will help you. I love the people at the Home Depot.
Behr paint is the best quality I know of and I've been a mural artist,furniture and decorative painter for 30 years. You might check into additives too-I know I got very intrigued when researching anti-grafitti clearcoats on the web (thats when I found it) that they have out a additive for house paint that will not only help with durability but help insulate your home too. A couple of places had a similar product and I'm sure the paint companies-esp those who have their own store outlets might have it too. We are looking to build and do it right so I keep filing the cool ideas away-Benjamin Moore is also good paint.
Behr paint from Home Depot is great!
I really like home depot's Behr paints.


+ Consumer reports have a very high rating for it.


If you never want to paint again get vinyl siding
Kelley Moore, best paint on the planet.
Benjamin Moore seems to be the most durable, its a little pricy but is worth the price
Benjamin Moore!
BENJAMIN MOORE IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 PAINTS; BEHR IS VERY GOOD ALSO

No comments:

Post a Comment