Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you have a great quote that I can paint on the wall of my home office?

I got the secret!Do you have a great quote that I can paint on the wall of my home office?
鈥淧rocrastination is like masturbation, after a while you realize you鈥檙e only screwing yourself 鈥?br>




---DigitalGooDNess---Do you have a great quote that I can paint on the wall of my home office?
Put your heart in your sack,


Take what your given


and give nothing back.





I made that, but you can have it.
E=R





effort equals results


';roger penske';








B.
';We do not choose to be born.


We do not choose our parents,


Or our times or country of birth,


Or the circumstances of our upbringing.


We do not-most of us- choose to die


But within this realm of choicelessness


We do choose how we shall live-


Courageously or in cowardice,


Honorably or dishonorably,


With purpose or adrift.


We decide what is important and what is trivial


What makes us significant is what we do,


Or refuse to do.


We decide and we choose


And so we give definitions to ourselves.';


--Joseph Epstein
Q: ';Do you have a great quote that I can paint on the wall of my home office?';





A: Democrats suck. Republicans screw you. Don't vote--REVOLT!!!
One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.


-%26gt;Michael J. Fox





You could find a bunch of really great quotes at brainyquotes.com :)
';Do the right thing..for the right reason..every time';


This has been my mantra for all of my life. I came up with several decades ago. You can't go wrong with it! Enjoy!
Hi,





print these in successively bigger font and hang it on the wall behind your seat.


-------------------------------------


Don't give me advice





Don't give me your sympathy either





GIVE ME MONEY!





I WILL MANAGE!


-------------------------------------





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment