Thursday, February 25, 2010

How much will it cost for a professional to paint my 2 story, 2 family aluminum sided home in NY?

I have recently purchased a 2 family home and I would like to have a new coat of paint on the faded white aluminum. It is one of the standard 2 story 2 family homes that is very common in NY's capital district. I am most likely not going to have it repainted white with yell trim, but something darker. I just don't know if I can afford it and don't want to bring out a painter to quote if it is well beyond my reach. Thanks!How much will it cost for a professional to paint my 2 story, 2 family aluminum sided home in NY?
I'am a painter by myself. i will give you the cheapest price for the right quality of work (i promise) email me if u still need thid done... I live in orange county new york....tomman1691@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment