Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is it a good idea to use a powerwasher to remove paint on the exterior of my log home?

I just bought a log home and it is presently painted. The paint is chipping quite a bit. I have priced staining the logs but it would cost a fortune. I would just like to remove the chipping paint and then repaint the house for now.Is it a good idea to use a powerwasher to remove paint on the exterior of my log home?
Yeah its fine my grandparents have a log cabin and i help once every 3 to 4 years powerwashing paint off and restaining.Is it a good idea to use a powerwasher to remove paint on the exterior of my log home?
sure you can do .make sure that you are wearing eye cover plastic if your power washer is suitable for mix with sand will better .i mean there are some kind of washer that can mixed by suction pipe in the handle .we also use on ship as i was an engineer on ship we use to do
I BELIEVE THAT IS A GOOD IDEA. I THINK THE 2700 PSI RANGE IS SUFFICIENT

No comments:

Post a Comment