Saturday, February 27, 2010

Paint shop pro on vista home basic?

I recently brought a copy of PaintshopPro photo X2. I have Windows Vista service pack 2 installed on my system, but I'm having problems installing the photo software. Do I need to install additional programs in order for it to run?Paint shop pro on vista home basic?
I haven't heard anything about problems installing PSP X2 on Vista and there's nothing in Corel's PSP X2 Knowledge Base about it. I installed and am running the program on Vista with no problems. What exactly is happening when you try to install? If you get an error message, what does it say?





Every rare once and a while, a bad disk is produced. If you keep having problems, contact Corel Support.


http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/u鈥?/a>





Additional: Since you have Vista Home Basic, did you check to make sure your computer meets the program's requirements for RAM, etc. Your computer might be underpowered.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment